LegacyGT.com

Newb's 1st attempt at MickeyD Stage1 - logs attached

gk1

With the recently added support for my ECU (08 LGT 5MT, A2TB001N), I decided it was time to give stage 1 a try. I copied all tables (whew!) from MickeyD's 2008 Spec B Stage 1 ACN91 002 map and flashed it, and here are some logs.

Hopefully they include the right parameters and not too much extra junk. How do the logs look?

Car is completely stock, and I use BP 92 octane, so I figured this map would be safe. Any suggestions are welcome, as I'm a complete novice, though I've been reading. Now some of it even makes sense, so I guess that's progress :)

rr_log1.csv

rr_log2.csv

rr_log3.csv

You're logging a lot of extraneous stuff. For WOT logs, just log the parameters that rtbrjason logs.

The first two WOT logs look normal except:

1. You are underboosting a little bit between 3000 and 3600 rpm.

2. You have some low load FLKC. Use learning view to identify it.

The last log doesn't look like my rom. I don't know what that is. It looks like a stock rom log. The CL/OL delay is not zeroed out and the timing is way too low.

Your atmospheric pressure is 14.07 psi. This rom was tuned for sealevel. It may require some minor revisions to get the boost up to par at 3000-3600 rpm. Other than that, I don't see anything odd sticking out.

Sorry for the useless log and the extra stuff; I'll do another with only the following:

A/F Sensor #1 (AFR)

Engine Load (Caluclated) (g/rev)

Engine Speed (rpm)

Ignition Total Timing (degrees)

Knock Sum (count)

Manifold Relative Pressure (psi)

Primary Wastegate Duty Cycle (%)

Requested Torque (raw ecu value)

Turbo Dynamics Integral (2-byte) (absolute %)

Is that correct?

Thank you very much for the work you put into this map!

You boost control looks perfect. Not just the boost but both WG and TD Int too. Mickey is the master of boost control.

Your timing could use some smoothing out for your particular car. It's not bad but I know I'd want to smooth that curve a little. No WOT knock, that's good.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Archived