LegacyGT.com

So I work at a Subaru dealership and everytime I drive a wrx I forget that I even own a lgt that thing pulls so damn hard stock its ridiculous, I break vdc in a straight line. I love that car. Now I would never get rid of my legacy but I cant believe how well they did on the WRX it is by far the best car subaru makes when considering value.

haha man thats how I feel. I have been considering both cars, well a spec b versus the 2009 wrx. And I really do want to go for the spec b, because I think its just more my age and better for traveling with friends and stuff. But damn the wrx is just fast and fun, and I dare say funner than the spec b is. Its been a hard decision :p.

haha man thats how I feel. I have been considering both cars, well a spec b versus the 2009 wrx. And I really do want to go for the spec b, because I think its just more my age and better for traveling with friends and stuff. But damn the wrx is just fast and fun, and I dare say funner than the spec b is. Its been a hard decision :p.

I'm in the opposite boat. I bought a Spec.B and often wish I went for the STI. The STI is more my age range.

my thoghts on gettin the legacy were more towards rider comfort, I test drove the 09 wrx and didn't like the fact that all I was paying for was the turbo engine. no interior luxuries, (heated leather seats, smooth ride, ect.) and when I tell ppl I drive a Subaru, they expect to hear "WRX" but when I say "legacy," I get a different vibe. the age thing might be differet, I'm 23, and most would expect the hear that I own a WRX.

my thoghts on gettin the legacy were more towards rider comfort, I test drove the 09 wrx and didn't like the fact that all I was paying for was the turbo engine. no interior luxuries, (heated leather seats, smooth ride, ect.) and when I tell ppl I drive a Subaru, they expect to hear "WRX" but when I say "legacy," I get a different vibe. the age thing might be differet, I'm 23, and most would expect the hear that I own a WRX.

+1

Even worse when they see a wagon (kinda powerful as ours :lol::lol: )

Always a motivation to surprise people!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

+1

Even worse when they see a wagon (kinda powerful as ours :lol::lol: )

Always a motivation to surprise people!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

yesss, I love the way the 05-09 wagon looks. I think in the future I may end up owning a 09 lgtwagon,( if I am able to find one) prolly for the future wife.

I'm also not too fond of the way the new wrx's look, the 04's to 06's really got me into them, but the current generation really don't appeal to me at all.

I was in the 08 impreza wagon last dec. while my dad was test driving it and I didn't like it at all. he ended up buying the new forrester. needless to say, my mom now drives the forrester and he drives a 04 Honda crv. and he STILL wants to get the impreza...

Archived