LegacyGT.com

October Rutt's Hutt Meet!

F-WDC Spec B

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AZP is a decent group of guys to hang with, I agree. Their pricing for mods and service is also very good. But my issues with Ramsey are warranty related. Sorry Mike (AZP) I know you guys don't get involved with that. I also give props to Lee Berbs (he tints out of the AZP shop). Lee is the best tint guy in the tri-state. I highly recommend Lee for tint and AZP for mods and service you can't (or don't want) to do yourself.

Ah ha, didn't realize it was warranty stuff. Yeah it's hard to find a good dealer. My LGT is still under it's Subaru Gold Extended Warranty and I had to try 3 different dealers. Flemington tried to build a "it's modded case" which failed epicly (had to take it all the way to the CFO of SOA who I know) and then found Nitti's in CNJ but now they sold to a big dealership down there so I switched over to Liberty. They have been good so far but it may help that a good friend who has been with Subaru for 31 years knows the service manager there....

So in closing, yup most dealers have much suck. I've heard good things about Wayne's service but no first hand experience.

-mike

^ I like the guys at Liberty on a personal level. But that drop off from the lot into the service bay would kill my (lowered) front end. I have bought parts from them and they give a very nice LegacyGT.com discount.

I too have heard good things about Wayne, but have no personal experience.

IMHO Ramsey and Kolb SUCK MAJOR DONKEY D*CK!

I have heard good things about Wayne from several Tri-state members. Wish I had known before I bought from Ramsey.

Live and learn.

My experiences with Subaru dealerships is not much different from my experiences with Nissan (and my dad raced for TEAM DATSUN). Heck I even had issues with dealership work on my Honda (race bike) and I was SPONSORED by the dealership. Yeah I said it, ECC and the Killer Bees SUCK! Thats why I dropped my contract with them and switched to NCY (Yamaha) two weeks before the National season started. My Honda is still my favorite all time bike, but Yamaha got me on the National podium.

Its all about the dealership, not the brand.

Although, we did see a stock Spec B sold at a dealership in our area that came in with NO rear swaybar. Which means they took it off before delivery... I forget what dealer, it was though.

Wasn't it F-WDC Spec B's car????

-mike

Took it off? The damn mount was ripped and twisted like a Churro. Took it off my arse! They tore it off with some good ol spirited "break in" procedures. :lol:

But they did kiss his ass later, when he called them on it, after he showed it to me at the Palisades Mall and I confirmed it was ripped out. :rolleyes:

Took it off? The damn mount was ripped and twisted like a Churro. Took it off my arse! They tore it off with some good ol spirited "break in" procedures. :lol:

But they did kiss his ass later, when he called them on it, after he showed it to me at the Palisades Mall and I confirmed it was ripped out. :rolleyes:

I dunno I push my car REAL hard on track (even a few off track excursions) and have Whiteline Sways on my car and never ripped it off or tore it off. Also if it did come off it is impossible for it to then fall off after ripping it off they'd have to snake it around the exhaust, so they did manually remove it and didn't tell him. That's awful :(

-mike

No one said it was cool. He just loves to say how they put his a/m RSB on for him, N/C. Thats JR for ya. If hes not flaking out, hes giving bad info. Wait... didn't JR say that AZP was a good place to get your car worked on? Mike (AZP) you better do something to stop the negative press. JR giving you a good review could be disastrous to your business.

Ah ha, didn't realize it was warranty stuff. Yeah it's hard to find a good dealer. My LGT is still under it's Subaru Gold Extended Warranty and I had to try 3 different dealers. Flemington tried to build a "it's modded case" which failed epicly (had to take it all the way to the CFO of SOA who I know) and then found Nitti's in CNJ but now they sold to a big dealership down there so I switched over to Liberty. They have been good so far but it may help that a good friend who has been with Subaru for 31 years knows the service manager there....

So in closing, yup most dealers have much suck. I've heard good things about Wayne's service but no first hand experience.

-mike

Wayne pissed me off, when I was having an oil leak they wouldnt even touch the car because Morristown made a mistake. They pretty much said yeah there is a serious issue with your car, but go ahead and drive it over there cause we arent going to make any money on this.

Archived