LegacyGT.com

Chat room added

Tide

I've added a chat room, it doesn't require any outside software and uses the your account here. Chat night has been voted upon and it looks like Sunday night won out. Please join us Sunday nights from 9pm (EST) until 1am (EST). Of course your welcome to drop in and use the chat room anytime.

• 3 months later...
Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Tide']Stef and I were online with DM and mccorry. I think we scared DM though, he never talked back.[/quote] I was in and talked for a bit, then got caught up with other things. stef was the only one who wanted to talk to me. :wink:[/quote] Why on earth would she want to do [i]that[/i] :lol:

[quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Tide']Stef and I were online with DM and mccorry. I think we scared DM though, he never talked back.[/quote] I was in and talked for a bit, then got caught up with other things. stef was the only one who wanted to talk to me. :wink:[/quote] Why on earth would she want to do [i]that[/i] :lol:[/quote] Pity. :D

[quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Tide']Stef and I were online with DM and mccorry. I think we scared DM though, he never talked back.[/quote] I was in and talked for a bit, then got caught up with other things. stef was the only one who wanted to talk to me. :wink:[/quote] Why on earth would she want to do [i]that[/i] :lol:[/quote] Meh, it happens. :lol:

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='wichitalegacy']info on chat room please[/QUOTE] [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chat_room[/url] BUMPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

uh oh watch out you dont get in trouble for bumping an old thread :hide: dont wanna get yourself warned right?
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived