LegacyGT.com

Headlight Baking Party in Princeton, TX, for the DFW crew

ClimberDHexMods

What Sunday works for you?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What Sunday works for you?

• Sunday, October 11 only
    • Sunday, October 25 only
    • The 11th and hopefully again the 25th, more the better!
    • I don't care when, I'm there!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^hows your car? I heard you got in an accident?

Who me??? And yeah the car is fine, my rims are just a little scuffed up.

I totally fell asleep at the wheel and slid my tires against the jersey barrier, but somehow did not destroy my car...

In fact, I barely damaged it period. My alignment isn't even messed up as far as I can tell.

yeah, it freaked the crap out of me, woke me up, and then I pulled over off of the highway. The whole time I was driving after brushing up against the wall, I was like "why do I still have a rear view mirror?" and then once I pulled over and got out of the car, I noticed that there was almost no damage. all and all I got really lucky.

Right on! I'll be there. I'm looking forward to it.

Climber, will your car be up and running?

I'm going to work all week to finish it. It's a lot for me, but I might finish! I'm worried about the electrical. 10 gauges is kind of a joke with all the wiring :lol: I want it to be perfect, clean line, all wrapped and clean. Excited to see you guys!

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

:( So I wont be making it to the party...I have an Economics test on Tuesday and its definitely not a "skip class, rock tests" class like my Astronomy class.

aced it if you change your mind ;)

study hard

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

10 gauges? What for?

Everything except voltage. Because I can.

I'll show you all the setup when you visit. It's sweet! It's mostly a gauge panel. Custom built, very clean.

I'm thinking noon for a start time :) based on posts here. Anyone can come and go as early or late as they like, but noon is the "official"...

Latest information posted in the first post.

Archived