LegacyGT.com

Shift Light

tvitarelli

See if you can get some shielding material to house the wires.

Oh, and the inside-the-vent idea is a good one. Just drill some holes and zap-strap it down!

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

So I ended up picking up a TurboXS knocklight off of the classifieds and would like to install it in the near future. After re-perusing through this thread (which I totally forgot about since 09 seems so long ago). Are there any install threads floating around? Im set on putting it in the driver side center vent (which is the easy part). I wanna make sure I know a safe wiring path which would avoid any unwanted interference, as spoken about earlier in the thread.

Thanks guys!

Link's back on post #5 of this thread, but not in so far as a "safe route" for the wiring. Like BAC said, shield the wiring, and you'll be fine. :)

As for the center vent, that's a great place to do this. Many users of this type of indicator use such a location.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived