LegacyGT.com

EFI Logics Dyno Day/Meet September 26th

Fox06LegacyGT

There is gonna be a big dyno day/meet at EFI Logics in Bethel, CT tomorrow all day long. I know its a little late but I would have figured it would already be on here. I will be there along with Adam07SpecB. Some more legacys would be cool as well. Info below:

Time: Starts at 8am, goes till 6pm

Cost: $5 cash if you're eating, $50 cash if you're dynoing

Who is invited? Everyone! Primarily Subarus

We will have a full DJ stand for some tunes in the lot and a commercial sized grill for food.

Food

Food tickets are $5. You get 2 choices of meat (Hamburger/Hamburger, Hot Dog/Hot Dog, or Hamburger/Hot Dog), one soda or bottle of water, and a bag of chips.

If you just want a drink, water and soda will be $1 each.

Raffle

We will be selling raffle tickets for $20 for 10 tickets or $40 for 25 tickets.

Anyone who enters the raffle will have a chance to win one of the following:

(1) Cobb AccessPort V2 (To be ordered after the raffle so the winner can get one for his/her car) - $695 Value

(1) Full Dyno Tune (Limited to Mitsubishi or Subaru) - $500 Value

(1) Full 4 wheel Alignment - $85 Value

(3) Dyno Pull session (scheduled for another day) - $100 Value Each

(1) Grimmspeed Boost control Solenoid - $110 Value

(1) SPT Heat Shield - $75 Value

This event is Cash Only for dyno pulls, raffle tickets, and food. Please prepare for this before hand.

The meet will begin at 8:00am. I will have a sign up sheet in the office ready to go at 8.

For the first 20 people on the list:

If you would like to get on the list, please come into the office, sign the waiver, and pre pay $50.

We will then go down the list until everyone gets on the dyno.

For everyone after the first 20 on the list:

I will keep the list going indefinitely and I will be taking money as your car gets put on the dyno to make sure everyone who pays gets on the dyno.

The meet will end at 6:00pm.

At this point, we will finish up the last car on the dyno and we'll ask anyone else left on the list to come another time. We will try to get as many cars on as possible.

As you come or leave EFI Logics, PLEASE obey the local laws and keep the speed and sound as low as possible! The local Police Department is aware of our event this weekend.

Thank you!

:spin::spin::spin::spin:

couldn't get over there until later in the day, not too many rides left but did get to meet Adam and check out his spec.B - which is pure sex by the way.:wub:

You got me trying to picture that bumper in OBP... maybe if I painted the fog surrounds gunmetal...

my bank account hates you:lol:

couldn't get over there until later in the day, not too many rides left but did get to meet Adam and check out his spec.B - which is pure sex by the way.:wub:

You got me trying to picture that bumper in OBP... maybe if I painted the fog surrounds gunmetal...

trust me he harasses me about the same thing every time i see him :lol:

Guest adam07specB

HAHAHAHAHA..... DO IT!!!!!!

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116086

I got a guy that will paint if for you for next to nothing... and i have some left over Diamond Grey Metallic Paint (my Color) and we could do the surrounds with that!!!!!

BTW your kid is AWESOME!!!

HAHAHAHAHA..... DO IT!!!!!!

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116086

I got a guy that will paint if for you for next to nothing... and i have some left over Diamond Grey Metallic Paint (my Color) and we could do the surrounds with that!!!!!

BTW your kid is AWESOME!!!

yeah I've been following that thread since it started in July, going back and forth. I think that's actually how I recognized your ride, I knew I'd seen it somewhere! Looks great in those pics but even better in person.

I might be hitting you up for that paint job at some point if I do decide to go that route, though:)

Is there any way to avoid cutting the honeycomb section with the fmic, or is that only an issue with the WBR kit?

-Keith

Archived