LegacyGT.com

Who brought the Genesis to the BBQ? WTF?

any sport is pointless.

but drifting involves lots of skills and its exciting to watch.

So you're saying other sports don't involve a lot of skill? Try to hit a 25 foot jump shot with a 6'6" guy in your face and tell me that doesn't take skill. lol

Drifting is like golf...it's fun to do, but it's boring as hell to watch.

So you're saying other sports don't involve a lot of skill? Try to hit a 25 foot jump shot with a 6'6" guy in your face and tell me that doesn't take skill. lol

Drifting is like golf...it's fun to do, but it's boring as hell to watch.

He's saying that any sport is pointless, not that it doesn't involve skill/talent.

I dunno, the Ken Block videos are pretty fun to watch

He's saying that any sport is pointless, not that it doesn't involve skill/talent.

Oh ok I see it now. Sports are pointless! In fact, let's ban any form of entertainment, since in the grand scheme of things they are pointless too. No more music, movies, television, strip clubs, books, games of any kind, and art. I can't wait to be Amish circa 1750! :)

I love how quickly ot this threads go. lol

Oh ok I see it now. Sports are pointless! In fact, let's ban any form of entertainment, since in the grand scheme of things they are pointless too. No more music, movies, television, strip clubs, books, games of any kind, and art. I can't wait to be Amish circa 1750! :)

Hahaha, quite the riot English! :lol:

That car is a shop car tuned by Beyond Redline in Green Bay. if you go on the Genesis forums, they have the dyno plot. It had a GT35R on there with 650cc injectors. They were running too lean of a tune and it started on fire at USAIR in Shawano.

-Franz

HAHAHA, i almost went to them for some tuning back when i had a DSM.

Though im not sure how running a car too lean would cause a fire like that? Ik it would cause alot of heat in the engine but it shouldnt have cause a fire like that unless something in the fuel system broke or wasnt tightened down or something electrical started on fire.

Banning is something your Obama government can do for you. I am all for a free market system. if free market wants sports they can have it, but in general the crowd you see on Monday night at sports bars is not your high intellect gathering.

Archived