LegacyGT.com

where to buy foglight covers?

bace

just wondering if anyone knew where to buy fog light trim covers for 06 lgts. I found a site that sold black pairs for $20 but now i cant find it again :mad:. I dont want to go through the dealership and pay $80 for 1 side. (made up that price btw). I apperciate any help on this.

actually, surprisingly enough your local dealership shouldnt be too bad on a direct replacement fog light cover. Had the exact same problem, week after I picked the car up, hit a little baby fawn (looked like bambi it was so f*ckin small), and the only damage it did was pop that little cover out and I couldnt find it. like you, I thought it'd be some stupid price at the dealership but i was pleasantly surprised when the parts guy told me $17.95 plus tax, and they're already painted and finished. Consider that, unless you'd rather get it online. And I've heard that subarupartspeople.com is pretty good with thier business.

Good luck,

Jake

Sorry Bagherra, i didnt specify that i have foglights and just want to change the trim around the lights since 06's are painted to match the body color.

I called the dealership and they only have the driver side trim for $14+tax and i would have to special order the passenger side.which isnt too bad.

Archived