LegacyGT.com

Is it worth it?

thebigevilfoot

Hey everybody, I was looking at this dash trim kit and have been having a hard time deciding if it's worth it. I do have some annoying scratches on some spots, but if I do buy it, I don't think I will put on all the pieces. If I do go through with it, which design would look best?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUBARU-LEGACY-05-06-2005-DASH-TRIM-KIT-DASHBOARD-STYLE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem5634e0a350QQitemZ370254324560QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

dunno.. I emailed them a LONG time ago and they never got back to me.

'sall the same.. I wasn't gonna do it no mater what they said. :lol: I was just curious.. and if it were really cost effective I might test it out.

I'd love to just re-do the oem "woodgrain" on my car with a black or beige wood with a clear coat.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I want to get rid of the wood pieces too, but am trying to get the factory silver but apparently no one wants to trade..., anyway to the OP, what color is your interior? I'm assuming you have the beige interior. I personally would either go with the brushed aluminum or a good carbon fiber pattern. That weave pattern they have on the ebay site doesn't look that good though. I wouldn't go with a wood look finish.

Mr. BIG EVIL FOOT,

How big are these scratches and what part are they in? the wood or the black plastic part? if its the wood part, probably a light sanding will fix anything unless its gouged. mabe throw a light coat of clear on after. the black plastic is textured so its harder, but you can probably get some oem replacesments cheep. there is a car on this forum getting parted out.

Archived