LegacyGT.com

Montgomery County (Germantown), MD meet Sept 19th

pathfin9

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything is working out perfect! My brother-in-law doesnt suspect a thing! I talked to him today about going and how he should ask his wife if he can go. He called her and was like, "Can i go to a car meet with John, you and John's wife can like get your nails done." Needless to say his wife said of course you can go! She called me later and thanked me....lol....

So MAKE SURE ALL YOU GUYS SHOW UP! I'd really appreciate it if you did so I dont look like a jack@ss. Please also if you show up, make sure you dont mention anything about me setting the meet up or about his b-day party in front of him!

Thanks!

I'm looking forward to it!

-John

hey so are we meeting in the MAIN entrance to DnB? which is on the 3rd floor? (around the back of the mall?) and are do u guys oppose inviting guys from nasioc?

Yeah, that sounds fine to me. I dont oppose at inviting nasioc peeps, just as long as they behave. ;)

Is there like an area where we'd all be able to park near eachother on that floor?

-John

Hahaha....If i could I would, but I dont think my sister-in-law would be too happy if I took all her food for you guys....no offense....:lol:

There will be lechon though!

-John

you should bring the B-day food to the meet. LOL!

No problem man, Family comes first!

I'll try to let you know in advance when I'm going to be down there again.

-John

let me know and ill try and plan something. Yeah it was a time when the mom came over cause she got badnews from teh Drs. Nothing too serious yet but she needed to be around someone. from like 1 till 9... all day.

Archived