LegacyGT.com

Newark anyone?

rockle3

I might be up at NJIT today to go see a girl (not an NJIT parking spot :lol: :lol:)...

- Blazin shes an archy so shes actually pretty :lol::lol: i also grad 07

remember during the grad ceremoney everyone clapping to get the guess speaker to shut up and he still kept going so we did the wave like 3 times.

- rockle3: mcgovers right across the street from roberto's... remember those places...

intrinsic cafe on center st right next to King Wok (ok chinese but its the closest).

Also the NJIT's cafe is WAY better than rutgers althou rutgers has the better startbucks.

NJIT has the bowling ally and better pool tables, but rutgers has girls.

in Ironbound theres a resturnat call "Brazillian Grill" a block away from St james. Really good Rodizio! it looks like its in the ghetto but its really nice inside.

If you dont want to be in the area. Jump on 21N and you can head to clifton commons where there is a nice shopping center and my Fav bar. ShannonRose. or you can take 21 to Rt 3W and head to willowbrook mall..

There so much to do and to go....

i was joking i didnt want you to tell me. Its is the safest but people still brake into cars there... My friend parked his impreza in a gated lot with a security guard at the only entrance and they broke into his car... but they couldnt start it and the security guard noticed....

Blazin shes an archy so shes actually pretty :lol::lol: i also grad 07

remember during the grad ceremoney everyone clapping to get the guess speaker to shut up and he still kept going so we did the wave like 3 times.

Yea i graduated from the Architecture program so I know that what little girls there are at the school all of the decent ones were in the arch program. I also remember clapping to shut the guy up cause he talked forever...haha

Also mod, delete Rockle3's post on where he parks his car since we dont want any misfortune to come of his ride. There was a thread on nasioc about where people were talking about where they saw other cars parked and someones ride got stolen more than once. Believe it or not ppl check public car forums to get leads on where ppl leave cars for an extended period of time

I might be up at NJIT today to go see a girl (not an NJIT parking spot :lol: :lol:)...

- Blazin shes an archy so shes actually pretty :lol::lol:

I graduated from Rutgers in 1999...met my wife at NJIT; she was/is an archy too. When I first read that you were going to meet a girl from NJIT, I immediately thought thats some slim pickings right there... But the architecture girls are always cute!

I grew up in Newark. Went to HS at Barringer then later on at East Side. Got out of that place as soon as i turned 18 im now in the suburbs. Just know what areas to hang out at and where not to. Most out of towners usually hang out at the ironbound section of newark. If your into clubs, which im personally not anymore, but i know most of my cousins go to bars/clubs in hoboken, or you can hop on the train and just hang out in the city.

I graduated from Rutgers in 1999...met my wife at NJIT; she was/is an archy too. When I first read that you were going to meet a girl from NJIT, I immediately thought thats some slim pickings right there... But the architecture girls are always cute!

And this is whats sad about our alma mater:icon_sad:... Not so much now but still this can be expected...:lol:

Archived