LegacyGT.com

Tps 0122 0222 0223 cel

j255c

Can someone log their throttle motor duty for me? Anytime i try to go WOT or more than 70% OL the car goes into limp mode and throws CEL codes 0122 0222 0223. Also I noticed while at idle the throttle motor duty is -20 -4.

As my problems continue :spin:

Thanks.

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Give me a minute and I'll run out and see what mine are at idle. They maybe a little off since I've upped the first column to prevent RPMs from dipping too far when the clutch is pushed in, but the should be close...
Let's kick this pig!

It's the Zero Throttle Position column in the Throttle Duty Cycle table in StreetTuner-Advanced. I'll attach a screen print of the table with the two logs. Also my idle is set to 900RPMs so the data will definately be off, but it should be relative... Screen shot file is a little big in size. Sorry tried to shrink it. File1 is at idle. File2 is just free rev at higher R's.

romraiderlog_throttle_duty1.csv

romraiderlog_throttle_duty2.csv

TDC_screen1.JPG.b1641d68c1dd83cd1ac52e6305a991db.JPG

Let's kick this pig!

This is excellent news. Thank you so much, pretty much narrowed it down to a grounding issue.

My idle is also @ 950, so looking very similar to yours.

I was thinking my throttle motor may have been going or TPS.

Located the problem! The 12v ign power wire running from my oil pressure gauge to my oil pressure sender was hanging on by the last thread. The ground was also not very secure. Hard to diagnose because its underneath all those fmic pipes and i couldnt really see what was going on in there.

Thanks again qikslvr.

So i thought I had fixed this problem because didnt occur for 2 days. Decided to take a drive down to long island today. I get to the whitestone bridge to pay the toll. The car sputters and goes into limp mode as im waiting in line to pay. Im on the far left hand side of the tolls (paying cash). I tell the toll booth attendant I'm going to need to pull over. He stated OK please pull up to the orange cone dividers. I try resetting the ecu with RR/Learning Viewer program. No go. ECU then locks me out and will not communicate again. The problem is still there. 1500 rpms limp mode. I try unplugging the maf, no go. I get out and reset the ecu manually using a 10mm hex wrench. No joy. Keep trying that for about 20 minutes, no good. A very kind traffic police lady comes over and asks whats going on. I explain to her the problem. I'm going to have to relocate somewhere and troubleshoot this I tell her.

I noticed there is a parking lot accross the other side of the road and said I can gimp accross the road, but you'll have to stop the traffic. She puts out her hand in the middle of the traffic right before you're about to get on the whitestone bridge and I putter my way accross. I safely cross the highway into the parking lot and attempt to diagnose the problem. Resetting the ECU manually will erase the code, but it will re-occur as soon as throttle is >20%. This is me ":spin:". Ok, I guess ill have to call a town truck I tell myself. Call the nearest tow company. Car has now been sitting for about 1 hour while I've been chain smoking cigarettes and hating my life:lol:.

Tow truck guy arrives and the maf is now unplugged on the last time I reset the ecu manually by pulling the ground. It works in maf disconnected mode this time! Saved myself a nice $400 dollar tow. I putter her home with the MAF unplugged and am at a loss.

UNREAL.

Archived