LegacyGT.com

09 Legacy/Outback Incentives about to expire

Verwilderd

I just wanted to drop a line here and let people know that all the incentives on the 2009 Legacy and Outback will be going away in a few days and I am told by SOA that they will not continue next month. So if anyone wants to get into a new Legacy/Outback, now is the time to get one. The incentives on them now are great and dealerships are really trying to push them out. Once the incentives are gone, the prices will go up about $1000-$2000 and the interest rates will increase as well.

If anyone is interested in getting one of these, PM me and I can see about getting you into one or referring to someone who can as well.

Most importantly though, I wanted to let everyone know that these incentives are going away, so if you were considering getting one, you should probably do it now (no matter where you buy it).

And honestly the spec b will be hard to find. There are very few around in the us, but I can probably sort out a lgt. We should be getting a 2010 lgt any day now. It was supposed to be here last week but everyone's shipments have been delayed and most of the Subaru lots in the area are low on cars.

I can see about sorting you out. I actually tried to call you. If you can tell me when you wanna come up, I can see what all I can do to help you out.

Sorry about that, I was having some issues with my phone not allowing me to retrieve messages. The earliest I'd be able to make it in is sometime next week, but I really want to check out that new LGT

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

but I really want to check out that new LGT

So do we all.

The damn Mitsu dealer keeps trying to sell me on a RalliArt Lancer. I didn't realize the RalliArt Lancer now has the turbo plant and AWD, but it has a dumbed down version of the sequential 6-speed that doesn't have the harsh engagement like the MR so that's right out. Plus is has less power than my ancient LGT. I'm not fully sold on the MR either, and the GSRs are sold as soon as they show up on the lot. You can find MRs everywhere though, and they all have these extravagant "packages" installed that run up the cost (and the damn weight). Rubbish! My kingdom for an Evo RS!

Rally: I would definitely check out the lgt. I drove it at miller motor sports complex in salt lake and was quite impressed with it...even in stock form. It handled better, spooled faster, had more power than the current gen lgt. My only real complaint is the seats. They are pretty flat and I'm fairly skinny so I moved around a lot while taking corners fast. But all in all, it's quite a capable car. We should have one anytime.

So do we all.

The damn Mitsu dealer keeps trying to sell me on a RalliArt Lancer. I didn't realize the RalliArt Lancer now has the turbo plant and AWD, but it has a dumbed down version of the sequential 6-speed that doesn't have the harsh engagement like the MR so that's right out. Plus is has less power than my ancient LGT. I'm not fully sold on the MR either, and the GSRs are sold as soon as they show up on the lot. You can find MRs everywhere though, and they all have these extravagant "packages" installed that run up the cost (and the damn weight). Rubbish! My kingdom for an Evo RS!

A friend of mine has one of the newer Lancer Ralliart and it's pretty nice car. It's slightly faster than mine, the steering is pretty direct and nicely weighted, the settings for the AWC/AWD are pretty cool, and it puts the power down nicely. I don't, however, like how that TC-SST seems to be constantly shifting whether it be up or down. I guess the manual gate or paddle shifters kills that but even when you're shifting yourself the car seems too busy.

-Brandon

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

I guess the manual gate or paddle shifters kills that but even when you're shifting yourself the car seems too busy.

As opposed to a manual transmission? :lol:

I had also noticed on my visit to the Mitsu dealer that they no longer have a 10/100 warranty standard like they did when I was first shopping for an Evo.

^ plus it's still a Mitsubishi.

True, I had a friend with a GS-T that had 3 different engines that all developed crank walk

As opposed to a manual transmission? :lol:

I had also noticed on my visit to the Mitsu dealer that they no longer have a 10/100 warranty standard like they did when I was first shopping for an Evo.

Heh, a manual transmission in that car would be a welcome change as that twin-clutch unit sounds and feels like it is seriously shifting itself apart. I was checking out some stuff on the web and saw a Mitsu ad that was still showing the 10/100 warranty for the Lancer but there were asterisks all over the place in the ad, probably the old "enthusiast model" exception.

-Brandon

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

Ver- Sorry to drop in on ya like this but I was wondering if you know of any 2009 OBXT MTs still around? I know I'm up in the NW but I'm seriously considering one... and I can't find one anywhere. I know, it's sad but I like the old style much better as you know and uping 4 years isn't all bad. :)
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Ver- Sorry to drop in on ya like this but I was wondering if you know of any 2009 OBXT MTs still around? I know I'm up in the NW but I'm seriously considering one... and I can't find one anywhere. I know, it's sad but I like the old style much better as you know and uping 4 years isn't all bad. :)

Yeah no problem. What area are you located in and I can run a search tomorrow when I get to work.

Seattle, WA. I'd be willing to look in all of OR and all of WA. Not set on buying one quite yet but if you found out where they were that would help me in the decision making process. :D
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I just wanted to drop a line here and let people know that all the incentives on the 2009 Legacy and Outback will be going away in a few days and I am told by SOA that they will not continue next month. So if anyone wants to get into a new Legacy/Outback, now is the time to get one. The incentives on them now are great and dealerships are really trying to push them out. Once the incentives are gone, the prices will go up about $1000-$2000 and the interest rates will increase as well.

If anyone is interested in getting one of these, PM me and I can see about getting you into one or referring to someone who can as well.

Most importantly though, I wanted to let everyone know that these incentives are going away, so if you were considering getting one, you should probably do it now (no matter where you buy it).

Were you guys ever able to locate any 2009s with the M/T?

-Brandon

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

Yes, Ver did find some up here in the NW and parts of Cali. I see you're in DFW, you willing to travel? :D

Link to Redding, CA for a White one.

Link to Spokane, WA for a Newport Blue one.

He did say there were about 4 white ones throughout other parts of CA, CO, AZ, and UT.

Archived