LegacyGT.com

precut window tint

JimyJoeBob

With a SWP sedan i know i need to tint the windows, its a must with this car. I dont really feel like spending somewhere around 200 for it. Are precut window tints justifiable? I have a buddy who has put tint on a few cars that could do it for me if i just buy it. Or is the precut window tint a no-no?

dont know much about the pre-cut tint but i would check out how good the material is cuz you dont want them to fade or turn purple from the sun. Also i dont know how good your friend is at putting tints on but make sure you dont get any air bubbles cuz that could make your tints look real cheap and ugly

i came across a few sites online that offer them, ranging from $25-$100, he has done a few cars with good results, its obviously not professionally done but it comes out looking good, i havent asked him yet what he used for tint for those cars yet. What are materials i should stay away from or try to find? im sure the material will be better as the price increases, most of the time

I was just checking out snaptint.com and wondering the same as you..

You may want to check out http://www.sonnysglasstinting.com/ in Saugus..If I still lived in MA I would have already have my LGT and Audi A4 done by them. Excellent work and they totally stand behind their product. Any screwups and they just redo it till your happy. Might be worth the extra 50-60 bucks.

Mr Tint in West Springfield did a great job on mine about 10 months ago and it only cost $100 cash.

Call them up dude, you're right down the road. It's all lifetime not to peel, bubble, or shade purple on you.

that snap tint doesnt look too bad, for $75 if i dont want to drive out to springfield.

SnapTint products are backed by a Lifetime Replacement Warranty never to turn purple, fade, bubble, or peel

so i dont have to worry about that, of course if it does happen i have to have my buddy put the new stuff back on

i may put it off for a little longer, he might start working at a car detailing place tinting windows, so ill see if he can do anything for me from there

Archived