LegacyGT.com

What did u pay for your 05 2.5i Legacy?

Legasee

I am about to trade in my 04 WRX for the 05 Legacy 2.5i in auto (my budget only allows me to get this) and I've only been find MSRP, Invoice, Out-the-door price, for GT's and Limited GT. I was wondering how much you paid for your 2.5i Legacy (both auto and manual transmission and options)...thanks! (I'm sorry if this has been covered, please show me the thread :D ). I'm about to get one as soon as I get your help :)
In Taiwan now...:spin:

There are about four threads asking the question how much did you pay for your Legacy

if you take 5 seconds to search, you will find the thread that's already been answered

SEARCH!!!

I am about to trade in my 04 WRX for the 05 Legacy 2.5i in auto (my budget only allows me to get this) and I've only been find MSRP, Invoice, Out-the-door price, for GT's and Limited GT. I was wondering how much you paid for your 2.5i Legacy (both auto and manual transmission and options)...thanks! (I'm sorry if this has been covered, please show me the thread :D ). I'm about to get one as soon as I get your help :)

I've searched!!! And all I could find were prices for GT's and LGT's...if you took the time to read my first post, you'll see that I needed help with prices for the non-turbos... I didn't "SEARCH" 2.5, I did 2.5i instead..ok?!! :confused:

Last month I wrote a check for $63.50 and drove away with a 48 month lease payment (15k/year) of $285.19. 2.5i LTD, with armrest extender, perimeter security, and something else; day/night mirror, maybe, I dunno if that's standard.

Tom

FRA-GEE-LAY... It must be Italian!

to answer your own question,how much did you spendon your new 05 subie?

john

If you want a subie look up Reza at Santa Monica Subaru is awesome...just speak to him and you'll know :D...gonna drop by tomorrow to pick up my 2nd subie :)

well i dont want to turn this into some flame thread, but on many of the "how much did you pay" threads, IF you looked through the pages, you would have seen that a few people suggested you goto edmunds.com and look for it

edmunds will give you a more accurate price on the trim/vehicle your looking for in your area

just an example, the SECOND post says to goto edmunds

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5029

well i dont want to turn this into some flame thread, but on many of the "how much did you pay" threads, IF you looked through the pages, you would have seen that a few people suggested you goto edmunds.com and look for it

edmunds will give you a more accurate price on the trim/vehicle your looking for in your area

just an example, the SECOND post says to goto edmunds

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5029

They thanks!...I just looked through Edmunds.com more closely and it breaks things down in even more detail and kbb.com.... :)

awesome

i would have suggested that you get a manual, but since you live in cali, i fear to even think about it

because since your tight on budget, you can knock off 1500 (from auto transmission option) or so and use that for some nice MODS....hehe

awesome

i would have suggested that you get a manual, but since you live in cali, i fear to even think about it

because since your tight on budget, you can knock off 1500 (from auto transmission option) or so and use that for some nice MODS....hehe

I'm trading in my mildly/moderately moded wrx (AP stage 2, Invidia dp, Espelir catback, lowered, WedsSports wheels :D ) for this Legacy...I wouldn't necessarily say i'm "trading-up or down"...I like to look at is as a change :rolleyes: ...and I do work in LA so an auto would be nice for a change...plus fueling up with regular gas would also be a good change, and i'm staying in the subaru family with AWD...(side curtain airbags..ya!)....

Archived