LegacyGT.com

Thinking about buying a Legacy..... Opinions

madtown_05LGT

So I have really been interested in the Legacy for a few years and now the time has come for a new(er) car.

I have found a 05 LGT with 22K miles. really clean, doesnt appear to have any issues. price is only $17,815

Anyone have any input or advise they could offer me?

I have never owner a Subaru before, but have always heard good things

Moved thread to pre-purchase area.

I'll suggest that you search around this site and see what information you can find. The Warranty Issues & Problems forum is a good place to browse to get an idea about what kind of problems to look for.

And of course - compare the price with other Legacies offered.

But considering the short distance the car has I wouldn't worry too much except for the possibility that there is rust in some odd place. It all depends on how well the previous owner cared for the car.

453747.png

where are you located?, i have a leggy that's an '07 with less miles for about the same money. i could send you some pics if you want. and as a side note, they are awesome cars, i just have to get rid of mine for financial constraints....

where are you located?, i have a leggy that's an '07 with less miles for about the same money. i could send you some pics if you want. and as a side note, they are awesome cars, i just have to get rid of mine for financial constraints....

I am in Madison, WI.

Wish I would have found that out before, picked the car up on Saturday..... It always seems to work out that you find a better deal after the fact. my friend works for the dealership it was from so I was able to get his friends & family discount.

I know all about having to get rid of a car under the same circumstances, I had an 05 RSX type S and had to do the same.

Archived