LegacyGT.com

ABC News: Brenda Priddy drives an Outback (Spy Shot Woman)

D0WNxSH1FT

+1 on being a fan, and also the welcome, Ms. Priddy. :)

BTW, "racing to overtake" - someone should hook you up with an XT, at least "Stage II," if not outright a 35R. I think that would make for a great "public service" project, for all us car-nuts who love your work.

:D

BTW, I like the color of your Outback. I might be biased, though. ;)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

^ Good publicity for whichever shop does the work, too.

But remember, this is a true workhorse vehicle, so it NEEDS to be absolutely dead-reliable, even in the searing heat of summer or superfrosty winter.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

^ That's very reassuring. :)

My Legacy - aside from being my tinker-toy - is also my daily-transportation (my old DSM, while it can hold a child seat in the rear, is likely not all that safe ;)), and I know that she fares our sometimes harsh NE-Ohio weather without fail. Nevertheless, getting stranded for a few moments at home or at work, for me, is nowhere like the conditions that you must face, roadside.

I'm glad that our beloved BL/BP has been able to serve you so well. :)

Archived