LegacyGT.com

LGT setup, What do you think.

Hey guys,I've been researching and researching some more about a setup for my 06 spec B.I was told by a guy at The shop CT that 350whp is a safe power level for the stock engine internals.So Based on that Ive put together a build,I would like you guys to give me your input so i only gotta do this once, Build specs are as follows.

1.Spec stage 2 clutch kit

2.STI RA gearset

3.Tossing around the idea of a lightweight flywheel.

4.FMIC(avo?)

5.walbro 255

6.DW 740cc injectors

7.20G or FP I believe a green?

8.TGV deletes(budget pending)

9.Turbo inlet pipe(Necessary?)

10.Dyno tune.

Please if there is anything on here you would change let me know this is gonna cost a lot of money so i wanna know every angle about this build.Thanks guys.

Hey guys,I've been researching and researching some more about a setup for my 06 spec B.I was told by a guy at The shop CT that 350whp is a safe power level for the stock engine internals.So Based on that Ive put together a build,I would like you guys to give me your input so i only gotta do this once, Build specs are as follows.

1.Spec stage 2 clutch kit

2.STI RA gearset

3.Tossing around the idea of a lightweight flywheel. WRX Flywheel is lighter but not too light. Single Mass compared to our dual

4.FMIC(avo?)

5.walbro 255 Infamous has a modded one drop in no problems

6.DW 740cc injectors Can get your stock ones modded by witchhunter to 820cc pretty inexpensive

7.20G or FP I believe a green? Cant comment on what one HTA68 would get you there if you have e85 around that and vf52 might get you there. HTA being the cheaper of the 2 I mentioned and not need for vf52 if going FMIC

8.TGV deletes(budget pending) Might as well, only reason I didnt was because TMIC is to restrictive to notice gains like FMIC would

9.Turbo inlet pipe(Necessary?) Not necessary but if your TMIC is off and everythings out of the way why not for safety

10.Dyno tune. I recomend Infamous opensource tune.

Please if there is anything on here you would change let me know this is gonna cost a lot of money so i wanna know every angle about this build.Thanks guys.

I suggest some type of intake, I got AVO works fine for me, Up-pipe get one with external wastegate for more fun noises and be able to control boost better (grimmspeed has one), Dp can route the external wastegate back into it so its not that noisy, Mid/y pipe set up, Can leave stock mufflers but they can get raspy. Think thats about it enjoy it!

subaruski: Hope that was good for you

Oh yeah just wanted to add either equal length headers if you dont mind losing the subaru sound. Better gains and lower egts but they seem to crack sometimes. Or go with grimmspeed port and polished exhaust manifold and crosspipe. Can also have them port and polish the turbo too for alittle extra out of the turbo but not sure on $/performance ratio

I cant tell you much, but i can tell you that im very happy with the tune the guys at the shop did to my car, and one of the guys i work with has a black wrx wagon that he built up and had them tune, that is pushing 330whp. The guys there really seem to know there stuff.

Oh yeah just wanted to add either equal length headers if you dont mind losing the subaru sound. Better gains and lower egts but they seem to crack sometimes. Or go with grimmspeed port and polished exhaust manifold and crosspipe. Can also have them port and polish the turbo too for alittle extra out of the turbo but not sure on $/performance ratio

Grimmspeed all the way

I cant tell you much, but i can tell you that im very happy with the tune the guys at the shop did to my car, and one of the guys i work with has a black wrx wagon that he built up and had them tune, that is pushing 330whp. The guys there really seem to know there stuff.

your font looks so small :spin:

Don't forget the:

11. Font Enlarger 3000 - adds 35 butt whp

12. PEBKAC v2.1 Upgrade - decreases weight on drivers' seat, mostly via cranial discombobulation - prevents common ID10T errors on Odometer

Archived