LegacyGT.com

Driving fun

Sometimes it's good to take a breather from the mods, the radio issues, the hitches, the moonroofs, etc, etc and just enjoy how well the car drives...

I've got a "half loop" near my house that's wide open (businesses haven't moved in yet) and it's two lanes wide. I just raced around it for a while and what fun, coming out of the final bend in 4 wheel drift. The legacy is just a blast to whip around and is so predicatable and steady at its limits. I think I may look for a real track to use every so often.

All that to say...don't forget to just enjoy the drive.

Its amazing, how this car has that effect. I can never pass up to take somone somewhere, or give a friend a ride even though Im almost out of gas and I need gas money. I look foward to driving to school and everything. Its awesome, everytime I gotta go somewhere even to school or work or anything I get a little "vacation" just by driving.

-NS

yep, this car definitely had the same effect on me. Several times i found myself purposely taking the long way home from work just to squeeze a few more minutes in the car everyday.

(I was the same way with my Nissan -- i was putting 100 miles of no purpose driving miles on it everyday for a month just becuase it was the first 'fun' car i had ever driven)

cheers to the legacy!

man out of the 3K miles on my car

190 were on delivery and of the rest at least 2K miles are me just driving around the city for enjoyment. My drive home takes me 45 minutes and i only live 15 minutes away from work. I go out to lunch just to drive some more. Then i conveniently forget stuff at home andleave work to go and pick it up LOL. This car is addictive.

Archived