LegacyGT.com

All skid plates mount the same?

BAC5.2

So there are a few different skid plates out there.

It looks like we have the following:

Rallitek

GTSpec

Primitive Racing

Laile

Are there any others that I am missing?

Am I correct to believe that fitment will be the same for 05-09 on the Outback/LGT?

I'm really interested in the GT Spec one, but at $350 it's a little steep. Plus, it's all out of stock. AND, it's not listed for the 09, and only for the LGT.

Primitive plates list for all 05+ LGT/OBXT's.

I'm intrigued by the Primitive plates. For $309, I can get a 3/16" front and rear plate.

Does anyone have any input? I want to get something before the winter.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

So there are a few different skid plates out there.

It looks like we have the following:

Rallitek

GTSpec

Primitive Racing

Laile

Are there any others that I am missing?

Am I correct to believe that fitment will be the same for 05-09 on the Outback/LGT?

I'm really interested in the GT Spec one, but at $350 it's a little steep. Plus, it's all out of stock. AND, it's not listed for the 09, and only for the LGT.

Primitive plates list for all 05+ LGT/OBXT's.

I'm intrigued by the Primitive plates. For $309, I can get a 3/16" front and rear plate.

Does anyone have any input? I want to get something before the winter.

i know rallitek has an install guide on there website. as for 350 being steep. stock ones are $150 to replace plus install if dealer does it. and they rip off pretty easy if you're lowered(have first hand experiance).

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

Bummer.

I'm so tempted by the GTSpec one, but the Primitive one seems like a better deal and I DID have one of theirs on my old car.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

get the cheapest durable one.. mine is still ripped from my coilover days.. also damaged the oilpan which was expensive to replace for no gain. If you lowered your car to where your wheels are tucked in and you have to go sideways to go over an average bump, you need this to protect your engine+oilpan. But if you are high up, unless you go offroad you dont really need it.

Archived