LegacyGT.com

07 spec b seats in an 05 lgt

05lgt5spd

update, the 06+ uses an airbag bladder plumbed to a pressure switch to sense the weight....simple. The 05's use a sensor on each corner to tell the weight. If I had both seats sitting next to eachother Im sure I could figure it out. Might be easier to swap the lower section with a power 05 style seat, as mentioned before. Look slike they can be had for $150 or so at a wrecking yard. I do have the complete 07 wiring harness, but Id rather not go down that road

update, the 06+ uses an airbag bladder plumbed to a pressure switch to sense the weight....simple. The 05's use a sensor on each corner to tell the weight. If I had both seats sitting next to eachother Im sure I could figure it out. Might be easier to swap the lower section with a power 05 style seat, as mentioned before. Look slike they can be had for $150 or so at a wrecking yard. I do have the complete 07 wiring harness, but Id rather not go down that road

from what i was told was to take the spec b's pass seat and remove the leather... remove your pass seats leather or cloth cover and replace with spec b's... no wiring needed. youll end up sacrificing your original pass seat but imo its worth it for those awesome seats.

Im just weary that the covers are different shape/size than mine. that would be the easiest way though. Even though me pass side won't have power, but who cares if it makes it that much easier!

i dont have the seats side by side but theyve always looked like the same shape to me

• 2 years later...

Archived