LegacyGT.com

feeler- 09 2.5 SE ...appraisals?

Just trying to get a feel for where im at with my car

what would you pay or what do you think the asking price should be??

09 legacy special edition w/ spoiler moonroof and bug deflector.

only 4k miles!

You will ask why id even consider selling this but id rather you jsut give your input..

Thanks!

4K is nothing. I'd say realistically look at what you paid and knock off about 25% or maybe a little more. Keep in mind it's year end incentives time so someone could get a new 2009 for a good deal less than MSRP and low APR.

Good luck with getting a price you'll be happy with.

What color? MT or AT? I know that when I was looking for my 09 SE DGM with a MT in April/May there were only a few in California. I guess it depends on where you are but I'd check edmunds.com and KBB to get an idea.

25% off your purchase price seems like a lot to me but I stopped looking at prices after I bought mine. I'm not sure what the 2010's and year end financing have done to the market.

If it were me...$19,000 is where i'd start and head south from there.

Good luck!

Robert

Well something to also remember is you can also roll negative equity into a new 09 thats still on the lot and with your car you cant. People who are looking to get out of their cars usually are not in the black on their current car, so you will want to price it out to where people will actually look at your car vs a new one. Id be interested in your car, but I know I cant roll what I owe into it which sends me straight to a dealer.

Archived