LegacyGT.com

08/09/09 CTSUBIE @ ECS Performance DYNO Day

ECS Performance

As the title states, we are having a big open house event with the CTSubie Crew over at our place on 8/09/09

Here is the link with more info.

Please come by! We would like to meet as many of you as we can.

08/09/09 CTSUBIE @ECS Performance DYNO Day. - CTSUBIE.com- Connecticut's Subaru Team

http://www.eastcoastswappers.com/images/dyno_bw.jpg

-Paul @ ECS Performance

• 2 weeks later...
what the hell i thought i was the only obxt with stuff done to it in the northeast. wish i could make it up on sunday to check out your car but im gonna be stuck in NJ. now i have to do more mods because i have some competition

Guest adam07specB
I'm a MASShole, but I'll try and make it over there with my sweet new VF52 setup.

Windsor Locks is right over the state line!!!! This shop is originally from mass, so there will be more MASSholes there!!!!!

OBXT with a VF52... I want to see

well i asked for a quote on the HTA, 740cc injectors and a 255lph walbro pump but havent gotten a response yet. i think my tranny is my downfall as to which turbo i can go with but i really like the response of the HTA. i am up in your hood a lot now. i have an account in coventry. philips real estate. your dunkin donuts sucks by the way

Guest adam07specB
your dunkin donuts sucks by the way

are you out of your mind? this is the only DD in CT that doesnt have BURNT coffee.... maybe your just used to Crap!

Well, I saw Fox06LegacyGT, Adam07SpecB and sschmelcke's cars, but not their owners! Mostly an Impreza affair, it seemed. Some sweet cars down there making a lot of noise!

Saw your car as well. Hard to see that FMIC hiding behind that bumper, lol.

I mostly was around the dyno all day. Talked with Adam a lot. He kept trying to convince me to buy a JDM bumper while my car convinced him he needed coilovers.

I forget actual numbers but my car made around 239 whp and 280 wtq in 3rd.

Slightly higher #s in 4th but I dont actually remember them. Not horrible for a Cobb OTS stage 2 tune.

Guest adam07specB
Well, I saw Fox06LegacyGT, Adam07SpecB and sschmelcke's cars, but not their owners! Mostly an Impreza affair, it seemed. Some sweet cars down there making a lot of noise!

I never saw you or your car, well i might have seen you but i dont know what you look like:lol:

I was up at the Dyno most of the day helping out with the cars

Why was adams car there?

Am i not allowed to hang out with everyone?

Talked with Adam a lot. He kept trying to convince me to buy a JDM bumper while my car convinced him he needed coilovers. I forget actual numbers but my car made around 239 whp and 280 wtq in 3rd.

Slightly higher #s in 4th but I dont actually remember them. Not horrible for a Cobb OTS stage 2 tune.

YOU NEED TO BUY THE BUMPER!!!!!!! It will make your car shorter and you will have less chance of bottoming out!!!!! and yes... I now need coilovers!

I made 258whp 314tq

YOU NEED TO BUY THE BUMPER!!!!!!! It will make your car shorter and you will have less chance of bottoming out!!!!! and yes... I now need coilovers!

I made 258whp 314tq

yeah yeah yeah....:lol:

try telling that to my girlfriend and parents. There trying to get me to buy a house and I just keep dumping money into the car. I always say Ill just live in it :lol:

I didn't think you were gonna make it which is why I wondered why your car was there. Yeah my wife is also on a house buying kick. She thinks it was stupid that I'm having my timing belt replaced because it hasn't broken yet....lol.

Yeah I'm not sure what to do about the bumper situation. Not many options and I don't wanna hack it up. I like the sleeper look though.

Your exhaust is not sleeper! Mine is sleeper. :)

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r129/doctorbrody/subi5.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r129/doctorbrody/subi6.jpg

how much for that exhaust and where can i get it. ive been dying for a full turbo back stainless exhaust

Bill Atwood from Xcceleration.com in Old Saybrook CT made it for me last year. It's 3" stainless pipe to 2.5" Y, then the custom Magnaflow mufflers. Two high-flow cats from Random Tech, and no resonator. I think the whole TBE was $1900, which is on par with upper-tier off-the-shelf Legacy stuff. They are good people to see about serious custom work (or full race car projects).

AVO says they're coming out with stainless OBXT mufflers soon that bolt up to their Legacy TBE. I'm sure it will need hangers lengthened, etc.

ECS could surely do this kind of setup for ya.

Archived