LegacyGT.com

Thanks to the board for their suggestions,

finally complete with my mods for my 08 spec b. Not the most modded car on this board to be sure, but after going stage 2 with cobb ots 93 map, love the power/mpg ration, so don't want to touch anything there. Got the sound system where we want it with an Alpine componenet system and amp, and just finished this weekend with debadging, adding short throw shifter, cobb springs, and perrin 22 mm sways. Finally the car is perfect, might add a cosmetic item or two, and in the spring determine if we want to keep it for another couple of years. If yes, will add brakes and lines, but as of right now, VERY happy with it. Now on to the 08 sti....

downsized_0726091331a.jpg.f7d10df46bce9f7a0bd8b20f881984f9.jpg

downsized_0726091331b.jpg.30a662b89985338cabeccfb1e65180c2.jpg

IMG00084.thumb.jpg.9e5b0f6f8eccd772d7bd4ddacd9c0a8f.jpg

finally complete with my mods for my 08 spec b. Not the most modded car on this board to be sure, but after going stage 2 with cobb ots 93 map, love the power/mpg ration, so don't want to touch anything there. Got the sound system where we want it with an Alpine componenet system and amp, and just finished this weekend with debadging, adding short throw shifter, cobb springs, and perrin 22 mm sways. Finally the car is perfect, might add a cosmetic item or two, and in the spring determine if we want to keep it for another couple of years. If yes, will add brakes and lines, but as of right now, VERY happy with it. Now on to the 08 sti....

If your car was a woman, Id probably sexually harass it.

Archived