LegacyGT.com

What bumper is this and where can I get it?

Hey guys I am new to this forum. I actually don't own a Legacy yet, but hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can trade in my 350z for one. Anyways I was looking at pics of the cars and I saw this bumper. I hope to get a Spec B but the bumper is different than this. So please let me know what it's called and where I can get it. This is the only thing besides the wheels I visually want to change. Thanks.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g230/Subninja09/legacybumper.jpg

Hey guys thanks. Yeah I was watching the videos and when he shifted the ass end squated quite a bit so I think I want something just a tad bit stiffer. So here are the questions I have about the car.

1. What is the cheapest big brake upgrade for the car? I saw a STI Brembo brake conversion for about 3K.

2. What engine management do most people run and where is a place near South Georgia to get a reliable tune?

3. What is turbo on the car and how much boost can you push and still be in it's efficiency range?

4. What is a "RSB?"

5. When you get the car tuned how does that affect the Intelligent Drive system since there are three settings?

6. Is the engine an STI engine with just a smaller turbo and what is the most boost I can push on a stock block?

I found a 2007 Legacy GT Spec B for 22K that I am trying to get. I think I am preapproved to get it but I just have to make sure I don't go upside down on my Z. I post pics if I get the car.

Hey guys thanks. Yeah I was watching the videos and when he shifted the ass end squated quite a bit so I think I want something just a tad bit stiffer. So here are the questions I have about the car.

1. What is the cheapest big brake upgrade for the car? I saw a STI Brembo brake conversion for about 3K.

2. What engine management do most people run and where is a place near South Georgia to get a reliable tune?

3. What is turbo on the car and how much boost can you push and still be in it's efficiency range?

4. What is a "RSB?"

5. When you get the car tuned how does that affect the Intelligent Drive system since there are three settings?

6. Is the engine an STI engine with just a smaller turbo and what is the most boost I can push on a stock block?

I found a 2007 Legacy GT Spec B for 22K that I am trying to get. I think I am preapproved to get it but I just have to make sure I don't go upside down on my Z. I post pics if I get the car.

I'll try to start with a few of these, but I'm not focused on many of these, and am not a veteran by any means.

1. There are great threads on here about the different options. It's worth investigating.
  2. Cobb Accessport or OpenECU tuning from RomRaider.com. Infamous1 is a forum member and amazing email tuner who can work with you if you don't find what you want in Georgia. Also check the regional section of this forum.
  3. Various IHI VFxx turbos, most commonly the VF40, which goes to very roughly 250awhp without exhaust cats. Upgrades include other IHI turbos (VF39, VF52, etc.), Mitsubishi turbos (18g, 20g), and other turbos from manufacturers such as Blouch and Forced Performance. Much research is recommended; it's all here.
  4. Rear Sway Bar. Suspension upgrades are nice ;)
  5. idk, but it hasn't stopped anyone yet.
  6. For the most part, they are the same. USDM STI VF39 flows more than the LGT VF40. There are many small differences, but both are great. Top boost on pump tends to be 19psi, 22psi on E85 (just ballpark).

Welcome to the forum. Searching and reading will get you much "better" answers, ones you can really invest in.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Thanks for your help. I don't plan on doing anything to the car for about a year. That way I will have sufficient time to research the car and also make sure I enjoy the car for what it is out of the box.

I am interested in a shock and spring setup. I had coilovers on my 350z and was disappointed at finding someone to set up the suspension. If anyone knows of anything let me know. Also I have heard if you swap out the springs you need to swap out the shock because it will ruin the OEM shock.

I am interested in a shock and spring setup. I had coilovers on my 350z and was disappointed at finding someone to set up the suspension. If anyone knows of anything let me know. Also I have heard if you swap out the springs you need to swap out the shock because it will ruin the OEM shock.

It's all in the forum. Check the suspension section. Coilovers are easier to install because you don't need to compress and remove springs. If you really spend the time to find the best installer in your area, you'll be very happy.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Archived