LegacyGT.com

Greddy catback to stock DP?

RJS5689

yepp yepp my vw bud it bolts upto stock dp although i had some problems with bolting it up cause fredbeans sent me new oem bolts so i tried using them instead of the 2 greddy bolts. Next time i put her up on the lift im going to swap out the bolts and see if that works correctly, currently the springs are completely compressed and I only have a few turns on each nut. Its my fault though I should have just used greddys hardware but you live n learn!

:orly: That's the info I was looking for! Thanks for the help.

I just purchased a greddy evo 2! YAY! But, it doesn't come with gaskets. I'm not sure which one to get since there are many options, and i haven't seen it personally. I have a invidia DP 3". I wanted to order the gaskets thru fred beans. Should I get a donut or a flat? What size? I "think" I need gaskets from mid to Y then, Y to mufflers.

Thanks!:)

I believe for your dp to mid YOU need a flat gasket since there both 3" in diameter. (When you bolt up stock dp to greddy mid then you need a donut. Also fred beans sells a pack of flat gaskets for the mid to y & y to the cans. I think there is 4 flat gaskets in that pack so you should probably be covered for everything! Hope this helps.

Archived