LegacyGT.com

JDM Swaybar Fitted on Outback XT

Limeydriver

ooh... get back from vacation and this is great news to see! Now who wants to find me a couple hundred bucks so i can buy one! Oh, limeydriver- do you have any plans to change the endlinks?... i know paul said something about AVO making longer endlinks for the Outback.

Hi,

The stock links work just fine. I could change them out but I don't see it making much difference. They are the same as the GT links so they should be fine. Having had this bar on for a while now, this really transforms the handling of the Outback. You don't get any of the rear end "twitchyness" it is much more planted. Ride is a little harsher but nothing to worry about.

AP Stage 1 going in on Monday then we are onto the brakes.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Limeydriver, thanks for doing this and making a thread- mine is on the way from AVO this week along with the endlinks. I'm fairly sure the endlinks won't make a big difference, but they sure are purty ;)

• 1 month later...
bump for any update for those who have installed the JDM swaybar. What's the consensus on just the swaybar, is it good enough or do you think you still need a bit more help in the suspension department. I realize we all have different expectations on the handling but I wondering what you think now that you've had some drive time with the it.

• 3 months later...
bump for any update for those who have installed the JDM swaybar. What's the consensus on just the swaybar, is it good enough or do you think you still need a bit more help in the suspension department. I realize we all have different expectations on the handling but I wondering what you think now that you've had some drive time with the it.

+1 on for comments on ppl who have installed JDM swaybars, places they bought from, etc etc etc...

Tx

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MAdm.gif

Archived