LegacyGT.com

(NV) Tuner?

subaruski

I know Travis from Snail Performance here in AZ has made a few trips up there to have a tuning weekend.

Other than that, I heard there really isn't a tuner there. You can contact Clark Turner who is a great tuner. He can send you custom maps made for your mods unless you would like to drive a few hours down the Phoenix for some tuning.

Down here you have Mark Housholder from Forced Air Tech, Clark Turner from Goodspeed Performance, Rich Garcia from DynoComp, Travis Barnes from Snail Performance, and Phuong Nguyen from Wingz Performance.

Let me know if you would like to get in touch with any of them.

+1 For Travis he tuned my car did a great job and is really personnable ( oh an his car is so sick)

but I am 100% sure but I heard that he is not tuning any more.

I know Travis from Snail Performance here in AZ has made a few trips up there to have a tuning weekend.

Other than that, I heard there really isn't a tuner there. You can contact Clark Turner who is a great tuner. He can send you custom maps made for your mods unless you would like to drive a few hours down the Phoenix for some tuning.

Down here you have Mark Housholder from Forced Air Tech, Clark Turner from Goodspeed Performance, Rich Garcia from DynoComp, Travis Barnes from Snail Performance, and Phuong Nguyen from Wingz Performance.

Let me know if you would like to get in touch with any of them.

-Josh Herrera

-2007 DGM OBXT

Archived