LegacyGT.com

Front O2 sensor fail?

LIZARD

Front O2 sensor fail CEL, the suby is at the dealer as we speak. Service manager is not sure if the warranty will cover this as I have a "modified" exhaust. Question(s), is this something that a reflash can take care of? I have cobb catted DP, catless up , etc . Is there more than one sensor in the front? The service mgr said they believe its the one in the DP cat(:lol:).

Answers?

I believe it is one of these:

P0131 - Front O2 Sensor Low Voltage

P0132 - Front O2 Sensor High Voltage

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

No a reflash can't fix that.

I can't see how your mods caused that unless you damaged the sensor while installing the mods. The problem is the sensor itself and the incorrect voltage, not the fact you have mods. I would have covered it.

[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

No a reflash can't fix that.

I can't see how your mods caused that unless you damaged the sensor while installing the mods. The problem is the sensor itself and the incorrect voltage, not the fact you have mods. I would have covered it.

Covered it? warranty wise i guess.

Covered it? warranty wise i guess.

Well I wouldn't have tucked it in bed for the night:lol:

[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

Well I wouldn't have tucked it in bed for the night:lol:

:lol: Ohhh!!! I thought you meant cover it up with duct tape and re-flash the ecm which would obviously get rid of the cel!!:p

Archived