LegacyGT.com

San Diego area: friend Offering professional mechanic services

Longitude

Hello.

First of all, I am putting word out to help a friend in need. I have no financial interest in the matter, other than to get him on his feet while he quit his dealership job and has bills to pay.

My neighbor friend Derek is an ASE certified smog certified mechanic who is looking for some work while he is in between jobs.

He said he is open to do all kinds of work, from simple oil changes to motor work etc etc etc. He went to college for his stuff and worked all over the place over the years, including BMW, Land Rover, Mazda, Saturn (some more I forget).

You can count on him for quality workmanship, professionalism and extreme knowledge and ethics. He has an EVO MR and 240 swap, and he has worked on my Subarus many many times as well as many other people's cars all brands in the whole neighborhood.

He is in Mira Mesa area.

Any sincere interest in getting maintenance or mods done, please PM me your name/number and I'll connect you guys!!!

--Long

My daughter called me this afternoon to LMK that her roommate's 03 VW Beetle AutoTrans "went" and the stealership wants to $6500 to replace it. That's rediculous of course, but if she does need to get it replaced can your friend source and replace a Vdub tranny?
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 1 month later...

Archived