LegacyGT.com

Boss speakers

whos_that_guy

Isn't Boss really cheap, like Pyle? I've not heard them, but I wouldn't expect much quality in that price range.

I don't think they would be an improvement over the stock speakers in the Legacy (where I assume you are going to mount them)

yep they are going in a 99 legacy, after replacing all the speakers, head unit, and gettin subs, amp it would come out to about $600 for everything

they are walmart set up and i heard them in the store they are pretty clear/stong so i dont kn

Basically you get what you pay for. Although if you ebay it, you can find some pretty nice deals for new and sealed items, I spent about 800 and got a very nice system. Rockford prime 500/1 & 150/2, Infinity 60.9 CS, Infinity 10" VQ kappa perfect and a Pioneer ub4100 Head Unit.

If you've heard them and like them, go for it! Anybody who doesn't like your stereo can get out and walk. :p

Try to keep the install clean and enjoy your new system.

lol true

im still makin up my mind on what to do $600 is alot lol

Before spending money on your system, I would ask yourself some questions; How often do you listen to the radio in your car? How long do you listen to the radio? Is your current radio really that bad? Are you confident in installing the system yourself? Can you live with the effects if you mess up until you can get it fixed or get the funds to have it fixed?

When taking on a task that you have not preformed before, I would also add 20% to the amount of money you want to spend. I would recommending starting a word document to layout all the expenses, and don't forget wiring, enclosures, tools, fuses/holders. Before starting install make sure you have at least 2-3 days free, I work retail and my schedule changes weekly, so when I started mine, I forgot I worked that day and had all my door panels off and many floor panels off.

Before spending money on your system, I would ask yourself some questions; How often do you listen to the radio in your car? How long do you listen to the radio? Is your current radio really that bad? Are you confident in installing the system yourself? Can you live with the effects if you mess up until you can get it fixed or get the funds to have it fixed?

When taking on a task that you have not preformed before, I would also add 20% to the amount of money you want to spend. I would recommending starting a word document to layout all the expenses, and don't forget wiring, enclosures, tools, fuses/holders. Before starting install make sure you have at least 2-3 days free, I work retail and my schedule changes weekly, so when I started mine, I forgot I worked that day and had all my door panels off and many floor panels off.

im pretty confident with installing the system i've done it b4 and if i do mess up i can get my friend who installs them for a living nothing he wont do for afew beers lol

and atm im on house arrest so i have more then 3 days ;) dont ask lol

Archived