LegacyGT.com

Aug Rutt's Hutt Meet!!!

F-WDC Spec B

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where to? Let me know, if the trip is a go. Always up for a east coast/west coast meet. Shoot me a PM.

-Mike

Trip pushed back to Sept 4thish.

Heading to somewhere between Irvine and Huntington Beach. Helping a buddy move. Will be there for a few days before heading to Vegas for the weekend.

Anywhere near you?

Pics will be coming soon. I spent all my money, so I need to save up from a couple of pay checks to finish things.

The wife decided she wanted some of the parts on the LGT, so my pure swap idea is dead. Ahh married life... Now I am looking at buying another down pipe, BBK, wheels, tires, stereo (for the LGT), grill, need to clear my lights, interior bling, exterior bling, oh... and did I mention she won't take the Spec B suspension? Not only that, she doesn't want the current LGT set up either. I mentioned ditching the Tokico/Swift set up and putting the Bilsteins on the LGT, then getting a coil over set up for the Spec B. She says "NO!" to Bilsteins and stock height. She wants coil overs on the LGT too. So, now I am in the market for 2 sets of coil overs!

Fack she needs to get a job. Sitting at home bored all day has given her the mod bug!

Archived