LegacyGT.com

Navigation Update

Pman2g

You Have 3 options

1. Buy Online from Subaru at $250 a year, maps are a year or so out of date.

2. Buy the Kenwood KNA-G510 Navigation system and remove the old DVD Navigation, goes for about $599 last I saw, you can find it for $399 not too long ago. $100 a year for map updates, but are the newest updates.

3. Download the subaru Navigation DVD via Torrent.

Have you created a "My Subaru" id on their website? If so, login and look on the left pane, there is a link for Nav update, which takes you to Kenwood. $238

The part number/version is the same one I have already from my 2008, so apparently no updates for me yet.

You Have 3 options

1. Buy Online from Subaru at $250 a year, maps are a year or so out of date.

2. Buy the Kenwood KNA-G510 Navigation system and remove the old DVD Navigation, goes for about $599 last I saw, you can find it for $399 not too long ago. $100 a year for map updates, but are the newest updates.

3. Download the subaru Navigation DVD via Torrent.

Never downloaded anything via torrent....do you know what site/sites it is on, or should it be on all. Thanks for the info

• 3 weeks later...
^ check out Utorrent (microtorrent) and btjunkie.org

I downloaded the 2008 E kenwood 4100 torrent. tried to burn to a disk and when it got done burning, my mac went to verify and i gets to about 48% and spits the disk out saying it cannot verify. I tried in my gps but doesnt work. Anyone know what the problem could be? Do you think I need the torrent for the 3200 system or should this work and it was just a bad download. Any help would be appriciated. I might have found the problem, i was burning on to a dvd+r, read something saying i need a dvd+r DL. will try that.

I think your mac has burned a faulty disc. You need also a dvd+r DL discs because 8GB's won't simply fit into a 4,7GB. The thing what i don't understand why you mac started to burn the disc in first place, it just wasted money cause it didn't told u the image won't fit into the disc.

Ok, so i burned it to a DL dvd, my computer did verify this time. I put it in the gps and says "the dvd inserted is not a map dvd". I guess this wasnt the right torrent. Anyone have the correct one for my 06 navi east coast?

Archived