LegacyGT.com

off roading spots

ok so im making the trip to the subaru record attempt in il. i have a question for all of you. everyone is probablly goin to have their subies spotless for this record attempt. i live in ohio but im currently making the trip from ft. myers fl because i was visiting here before the big meet. i know of a few good mudholes in cleveland where i live but i wont have time to go there before the meet. i want to know if there are any good mudholes to get my car dirty that are right off the highway on my trip. my goal is that i want to have the only mud covored subie at the show just to show everyone what subaru was made for. heres a link to my trip.http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Ft.+Myers&1s=FL&2c=Itasca&2s=IL#a/maps/l:::Fort+Myers:FL::US:26.640301:-81.872498:city:Lee+County:1/l:::Itasca:IL::US:41.974998:-88.007202:city:DuPage+County:1/m::3:34.302355:-84.960936:0:::::/io:1:1::::f:EN:M:/e if anyone knows and good mud spots along the way, please let me know quick as i will be on the road for the the next 2 days on the way up there, i can check replys from my phone so leave me some good spot info. i also have gps so if you could give me an address close by that would be helpfull too. thanx everyone. oh and to the mods, you can delete this thread on the 11th of july as i will not be traveling anymore.

There is Badlands Offroad Park in Attica, IN. But, it would a little out of your way, and you probably wouldn't want to do that and pay an entry fee to the park for what you want to accomplish.

Archived