LegacyGT.com

ATTN: Legacy Gt Oc

darkojr

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
angel wassup man... i havent seen you in a while....and that was me you saw on the motorcycle like a year and a half ago haha
boyton wow dude where tha hell man:lol:hey give me your number so we can go chill. hey this wend we are going to meet at anaheim on katella and statecollage where the carls jr is. if you can come down at 9 or 930 cool:cool: hope to see you there dude

Tomorrow night, same place, same time, katella and state college! Call me if you need directions or have any questions! 801-502-9716 P.s. i hired some strippers to come and dance on my hood so this should be fun! Angel is one of them! haha jk see ya guys there!!

Tomorrow night, same place, same time, katella and state college! Call me if you need directions or have any questions! 801-502-9716 P.s. i hired some strippers to come and dance on my hood so this should be fun! Angel is one of them! haha jk see ya guys there!!

wait wait.. so the same time is 9 o clock right?

Hello, and yea!! soooooo jdm:spin:that canyon run was fun and the old man was lam. lol hey this weekend lets have a BBQ and lets try to go to the el toro run to hang out. oh and chris your car looks greeat:cool: well hit me up

Archived