LegacyGT.com

Anyone have stock or aftermarket endlinks for sale? Need ASAP

unequal

So for the past month or so, I would hear slight "clunking" sounds when I either hit a large bump or go up a driveway. It would occur only so often and I tried looking for where the sound was coming but never found the source. This morning I'm on my way to work going down New Hampshire where the road condition is straigh up shi* and all of a sudden I hear a loud "clunk". From this point on, I'm hearing what sounds like something metal bouncing up and down when going over the slightest bump and it's LOUD! People were staring at me as I was driving down the road:(. So I drive back home assuming that NOW I should be able to find where the noise is coming from and sure enough it's coming from the rear sway bar. The freaking enlinks came apart!(will post pics later) It's hard to explain what's going on, but basically I had changed all of them to AVOs and both of the rear ones came apart. The thing is, the top and bottom of the links screw into this piece. However, the top portion no longer "screws" in. I'm not sure if it's because it's corroded or what. I'll have to post pics so it'll be easier to understand. GRRRR

Anywho..please, if anyone has stock ones or aftermarket ones laying around I'll buy them from you today.

How long have you had them before they start doing this?

I have the same endlinks too and now you are scaring me!

I had them for about 6 months. Did you get adjustable or solid? Mine are adjustable. I do wonder, if it was an issue with installation or not since both of the rears are out. I know that people claim that they are noisy.

Mine are adjustable too. Had them on for over a year already.

I am not sure about noise though since my coilover themselves are making enough noise on their own to drawn out everything.

Archived