LegacyGT.com

Drove a 2010 LGT

i used to work for DAS, in smyrna, tn for nissan. every nissan/infiniti has at least two wot runs once it gets off the line. then it comes to us and we drive it to its designated shipping lane. some of us were 18 19 20 year olds that thought it was great whenever a 6 speed maxima or spec v came off the line.

No reason to get personal buddy not everybody is a nuerotic who needs to see the car drive off the truck. Its the way the world works and it is indeed true your motor got a hell of an awakening at the factory when they ripped on it and saved its stats in the engine database. Making personal attacks agianst me and my place of business is pretty low man im just a fellow lgt owner trying to give insight into the new car and I know for damn sure if you came to test drive the thing yourself you would wot it out a little, and if you didnt well then what kind of consumer would you be? Probably not an educated one. I know it might be a long trip down from your pedastil but if you start now then the descent to the real world might not be so dramatic.

Ahh,,so now I'm your "buddy" before I was your "friend living under a rock." :rolleyes:

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo102/jagcars26/Internet.gif

i used to work for DAS, in smyrna, tn for nissan. every nissan/infiniti has at least two wot runs once it gets off the line. then it comes to us and we drive it to its designated shipping lane. some of us were 18 19 20 year olds that thought it was great whenever a 6 speed maxima or spec v came off the line.

diversified auto right? that's who distributes our cars I think.

yep, im pretty sure all auto makers employ something similar at their plants.

you dont drive 5 mph up to a half mile away. thatd take too long. you get as many cars to their lanes as possible, within "reasonable speeds" of course. iirc our speed limit was 30?

Lol your trying to turn this around on me... you were the one who got personal but whatever man you have a lgt and so do I so were both automaticly better than most people lets just leave it at that.

Lol your trying to turn this around on me... you were the one who got personal but whatever man you have a lgt and so do I so were both automaticly better than most people lets just leave it at that.

Works fr me;)

Archived