LegacyGT.com

Cobb OTS Stage 1 Logs and Impression

JaeGT

Hello everyone. I am completely new to understanding the aspects of tuning but I have researched until my head hurt. I think I logged all the essentials that my AP could give me (if I am missing any please don't hesitate to tell me) I have an AP-Sub-003 and attached 2 logs that I did prior to arriving to work. My throttle position won't read 100% (I don't know why, I am guessing it has to do with the AP) Any input/response towards the logs and my understanding of the values of the logs is appreciated. This is a 2008 5EAT Stage 1 93 ATv103 map.

1st one is from Sport Mode 3rd gear pull. (This pull was probably 5-10mins after I started the car) I have some Knock Correction from 4329 to 4958 RPM. Will that be an issue? My AFR seems pretty steady as it approaches max boost. Cobb website states my target boost should be ~14.5 PSI +/- 0.8 PSI so I believe I am well within the ballpark figure of my boost. I think my MAF seems ok from reading other posts around ~240 g/s is acceptable? With the other parameters I am not sure what I am suppose to look for as being "good"

2nd log is from Sharp Sport mode which to my surprise there is 0 Knock Correction. Consistent numbers across the board. Boost within target. AFR stabilizes at ~11 after full throttle. MAF looks ok.

Some issue with Sport Mode or is it a fluke? Should I be worried about the ~-1 degrees? I will log again tomorrow morning and verify knock again.

Impression of Cobb OTS Stage 1

Yes the OTS Stage 1 does not give that much of a power gain which I expected but the overall smoothness between shifts and power through the RPMs is like butter. I no longer get the 2nd gear 5 hour hesistation to get into 3rd gear (more like ~3 seconds but it feels like 5hrs). No more studder between gears 1, 2 and 3. My car doesnt slam into gears anymore if I decide to step on the gas when I am in 3rd or 4th. Overall I think this will keep me happy until my bank starts going up instead of steadily decreasing each month. xD Thanks for reading!

Sport Mode.csv

Sharp Sport Mode.csv

Archived