LegacyGT.com

Borla Exhaust Sound Clips PLZ

nd4spd

Stock my ass! I'm running the Borla catback with the Perrin catless DP. My LGT sounds like a damn racecar. A buddy at work who is a car-nut said that it reminds him of his neighbor's Porsche 911 Turbo. That makes sense, of course, given the boxer engine designs.

I can't speak for the sound of the Borla alone on a stock, catted DP. But I can assure you that nobody will mistake your LGT for a stock setup with it on. In fact, in my opinion, its a bit too loud. But that deep, popping rumble does sound sweet!

I will attempt to do an audio recording of it this weekend using our new digital video camera. But my problem is our home computer took a dump due to a serious virus attack. So don't hold your breath.

It sounds nice. It makes the car sound tough.

It don't sound stock, so who ever told me that was hearing a stock Legacy. But I do think I saw a thread on here that said it sounded like stock.

Now we know how it sounds, thanks for the clip;)

Wow! I'm 35 so loud is not my style, but if those things sound like that in person, I'm sold.

LandShark, please get your clip up and do they sound like that clip in person? How are they on the highway?

Archived