LegacyGT.com

I think I'll get this dumba$$

Guest *Jedimaster*

so did he shoot himself or what?

Yep, but he's hard as nails because he continues to speak to the class like nothing happened. I know a female police officer who blew her ankle apart cleaning hers.

Guest *Jedimaster*

Hmm- never shot myself in teh foot, but I had my toes run over and it really didn't bother me.

IBnobrainnnopain :lol:

He meant to do it, just to get the point across that guns are dangerous in the wrong hands ("I know, I know, but I just gotta take one for the kids to save 'em from themselves"). I always enjoyed a lecture better when it included visual aids.

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

He did not follow any of the four main rules governing firearms safety:

1. Treat every weapon as if it were loaded.

2. Never point/aim your weapon at anything you do not intend to destroy or kill.

3. Keep your finger off of the trigger until you are ready to fire.

4. Keep the weapon on safe until you are ready to fire. (Glocks do not have a safety other than the one built into the trigger face so rule #3 is of great importance here.)

I'll also bet that next time he remembers to drop the magazine out of that weapon before he decides to drop his slide and pull the trigger on an "empty" chamber. If I was his superior I would probably not allow him to carry anymore, he would have a nice job as the only male meter maid in town.

• 2 weeks later...

He made it to snopes!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/gunsafety.asp

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/dummm.jpg

"Experts in the field said that the undercover agent should never have been videotaped because it could put the agent's life at risk."

"It puts a lot of undercover agents in jeopardy if their faces are videotaped," a masked agent told Local 6 News. "His identity is burned. His identity is known as a police officer and its a potential personal safety hazard to himself as well as his family members."

Riiight...

Archived