LegacyGT.com

Road trip, watch for me

ok so look at my profile so you will recognize my car. my pics are public. im goin on a road trip in a week. i live in cleveland and im going to bradenton for a week and a half. im taking i75 all the way there. if you see me give me a honk or a wave to help me stay awake. its an 18 hour drive and im not stoping, ive done it 3 times before. i will be leaving cleveland on july 2nd, so heres the times i will be crossing borders and major cities on 75 so you can keep a lookout for me.

july 2, 10am leaving cleveland on 71s

columbus oh - noon (still on 71s)

cincinnati oh - 2 pm (switching to 75s for the rest of the trip)

kentucky border - 3:30 pm

knoxville tenn - 6:30 pm

ga border - 8:30 pm

atl - 10pm

macon ga - 11:30 pm

fl border - 2am

ocala fl - 3 am

now these were just google maps estimated times so i might be an hour or so off more or less. but if you see me, say hi lol. ill be comming back on the 14th,i really dont feel like looking up eta's for the trip back so just keep a lookout lol

you should so hit ATL in the wee hours! hauling ass in d-town ATL in the wee hours gives the feel of sitting in a live video game. better be doing 95mph + or get outs the way. enjoy the road sir. makes me long for my road trip from NC to FLA same weekend, however ill be 85 south. enjoy and watch for those gents, especially in SC-GA(even worse in AL-IF you were going through). they are real asshats would love to put a dent in your vacation fun!

Archived