LegacyGT.com

Discounted trackday at Willow Springs

Saul_Good

Got this in an email regarding a trackday at willow springs. Basically you get $20 off and a free transponder. This is a good deal for those looking to test their cars out on track.

"Hello, Subaru Drivers.

To drive more participation on the part of all Impreza, WRX, STI, and Legacy owners, we're offering special pricing for this weekend's event at the Big Track at Willow Springs. If you run a Subie this Saturday or Sunday, you get $20 off the sign-up price AND free transponder rental for timing (worth another $20).

Temperatures at the track this year still haven't broken into the triple digits so take advantage of a cooler than normal (for Willow Springs!) summer day at the track, our last event at Willow Springs until September.

And make sure to indicate when you sign up if you want to join us for our BBQ on Saturday evening poolside at the Inn of Lancaster. We'll bring burgers and dogs, you bring your own beverage (no bottles or glass containers).

Be in touch with any questions. Hope to see you at the track."

I saw that too. Too bad I'm tied up this weekend. I heard you were at SOW last Friday from my friend with the ITR. Did you beat your May 9 time? By the way, I got my tarmac 1's.

Yups I saw him there. I had also done the trackday on Fontana the weekend before. Unfortunately I did not beat my time. It was hot as balls out there and the trackday got slippery.

SOW was my last trackday as I have lots of training things to do before I deploy :mad: But i plan on going back after i get back.

Yups I saw him there. I had also done the trackday on Fontana the weekend before. Unfortunately I did not beat my time. It was hot as balls out there and the trackday got slippery.

SOW was my last trackday as I have lots of training things to do before I deploy :mad: But i plan on going back after i get back.

Ahhhh. Be safe Luis. See you when you get back whenever that is. My Legacy shouldn't be stock by then.

Archived