LegacyGT.com

Subaru survey

Just took part in a Subaru owners survey by Subaru. Most notable question, what improvements would you like to see in future models. Options included six speed MT,STI package, nav system, better tires and wheels, GPS nav system, and remove seatbelt alarm:lol: (honest). Somebody is listening.

Also asked for favorite website, and yes, I checked LegacyGT.

Worst question, "If Subaru was an emotion, which would it be?" I selected "love".:rolleyes:

Wierd survey indeed (just finished).

If BMW was an emotion, what would it be?

What brand/company do you most identify with yourself?

What clothing brand/label dominates your wardrobe?

etc...

I should get my survey here in about a week (car is 10 days old). I plan on asking for STI options, 18" wheel options, MP3 players, Navigation, more HP and anything else I can think of- Any other suggestions I should add?

And the emotion- was 'lust' available? I am freaking insane for this car. Hell, my wife took out a couple of 'rice boys' the other day :lol: ... she doesn't drive slow, but she hasn't ever. EVER raced someone in her life. Hell she get's mad when I do it.

Her response was "Well I knew I could take them, and something came over me..."

I LOVE THIS CAR!

Also, I loved the "What car company most resembles Subaru in your mind? Why?" and "What car company do you aspire to one day own a product of? Why?"

and my answer for both...

"Porsche. Boxer, turbo, AWD. Any company that does that has my money :D"

Also, I loved the "What car company most resembles Subaru in your mind? Why?" and "What car company do you aspire to one day own a product of? Why?"

and my answer for both...

"Porsche. Boxer, turbo, AWD. Any company that does that has my money :D"

That's really close to what I said to those questions...By the way, how are you going to spend the 3000 bucks you are going to win for completing the survey? Wait, I'm going to win the $$$...:p

Archived