LegacyGT.com

Sushi & hot chicks meet!

Brady

Courtesy of Brett (bskey) - He asked me to post this up - Sushi and some acquaintance trying to become Miss Colorado / Miss America

Sushi Hai (In Highlands)

6/18/09

7:00 PM - 10:00 PM

$10 Cover (sounds like free food with cover?)

Brenda Lazcano will be showing off her talent - Belly Dancing

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?rea3c43a7&eid=230378670160&fulldescr=1&refid=24#description

I'm told the more the merrier.

Courtesy of Brett (bskey) - He asked me to post this up - Sushi and some acquaintance trying to become Miss Colorado / Miss America

Sushi Hai (In Highlands)

6/18/09

7:00 PM - 10:00 PM

$10 Cover (sounds like free food with cover?)

Brenda Lazcano will be showing off her talent - Belly Dancing

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?rea3c43a7&eid=230378670160&fulldescr=1&refid=24#description

I'm told the more the merrier.

Great scene, better entertainment...you guys will have some fun. Wish I could make it (since it's down the street from me) but I'll be in Chicago for biz - enjoy and post pics!!!!

I'm surprised this hasn't garnered more attention. At least in responses.

+1

You'd think people would be all over this even if they weren't going to attend. :iam:

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Haha, all right guys, I'll be there around 7:30 with a crew ready for Sushi and entertainment. If the ladies don't enthrall at Sushi Hai we could always go find some others if y'all are still hungry!

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Brett and I were lamenting the fact that neither of us thought to bring cameras (life fail! :( )

Sadly, no pics of the event. I had hoped one of the girls we met there would post pics from the event.

Brett - I'm on for the Bruno deal with Tatiana. What happened with Anya?

In fairness, I'm still working on pics ... Brett and I were working a pair of Russian sisters there ... I did my part and have plans to meet up with her and some of her friends in a couple weeks. Anyway, the sisters were taking pictures, so I'm waiting to see if they post the pics on Facebook. In which case I will post a couple pics here. ;)

I was halfway there before I realized my camera wasn't in the car like it normally is. :(

• 5 months later...

So, funny thing about this ... I ended up hanging out with the Contestant and Hostess of this event. Back in July, she was telling me she worked some fashion show and one of the other models wanted to go dancing and invited me out. Man law applied, and I had to go even though I didn't know how to Salsa. So after this I started, THEN the girl moved to Australia! :lol:

So now she's over in Australia and keeps telling me how much she has a thing for me and wants me to come visit in Australia. Which isn't going to happen, but dammit ... why couldn't she have said more about this when she lived here!

Anyway, Thanks Brett!!!

I know ... I've thought about it, but I really want to hit Costa Rica this spring, and my vacation time runs July 1st - June 30th (fiscal year). So I don't see the likelihood of making this happen.

Then there's the whole issue that she keeps moving so while one week she's saying I'd have a place to stay, it's hard to say what the situation would really be once I was there. :lol:

Archived