LegacyGT.com

GD Thieves!

I have the Zenesis Alarm System that Josh at Import Image sells.

I bought and installed shortly after somebody smashed my window. All the people stole were some oakley's and surprisingly enough the aux cord for my ipod. They didn't take the XM satellite receiver or mess with the radar detector.

I have the ZN-502 system and its performed pretty well so far. The only bad thing is I live in the DC metro area so the range of the remote is a lot smaller than the advertised 1 mile open range. But the shock sensors definitely work. It has a light shock and a strong shock sensor and the system will send a signal to the remote telling you if either of the sensors go off. Its been stormy lately and the thunder and some strong gusts of wind have been setting the light shock and occasionaly the strong shock sensor off.

check it out. I'm happy with it so far.

I'm thinkin I should get some wheel locks now.

Which window did they break? The wagon doesn't have vent windows. Not familiar with the sedan.

Where did the break-in happen?

I should probably buy the alarm. Already have the wheel locks.

Which window did they break? The wagon doesn't have vent windows. Not familiar with the sedan.

Where did the break-in happen?

I should probably buy the alarm. Already have the wheel locks.

They broke the front left window.

Break-in happened right in front of my house in the middle of the night, I live in a pretty upscale neighborhood and there are a lot of nice cars parked on people's driveways. I was pretty mad that they chose my car, the break-in happened a few weeks after I purchased the car.

Archived