LegacyGT.com

package delievered!

That has to be a great mod for the 2.5L non-aspirated motor. What is the outcome??

haven't driven yet. i need to go to the store tonight but im sure it will be closed once i find motivation to go. i'll drive it tomorrow when i go to work. hopefully my ears will be pleased!!! my guess is a clean filter should help out TREMENDOUSLY (i was on the factory system at 59K).

Kenda

seriously..is Legacy STi isnt out in 2-3yrs i'm gonna do an STi engine/tranny swap with a front mount. talk about your sleeper!!!

as far as the intake and new filter...WOW. my ears are happy happy happy!! i don't know that i gained anything power wise, but 3rd seemed to pull a little harder today (yeah i was getting on it EVERYWHERE i went today). i'm very pleased! i think next upgrade is springs/struts/sways.

Kenda

Hmmm I am still contemplating getting the COBB CAI for my car, but I am not sure how much of a difference if any I will get from going from the stock set-up with a K&N filter to the CAI.

I don't wanna spend the $270 on it for nothing... Anybody know ????

2002 Subaru Legacy L (Retired)

2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT

if you do Cobb CAI you will loose some low end torque. with the gaznflow or PDM racing intake u retain the stock box (which retains low end torque). i have a green filter in mine as it takes less oil than K&N and apparently nobody makes a foam filter for it.

Kenda

Archived