LegacyGT.com

Ok everyone....newwbiieeeee here....

phunlover

I've read around a little but I'm probably going to have to make a quick decision here pretty soon since my Baja is a lemon...I need to know what everyone's opinions are of Legacy vs. Impreza...From what i'm reading it seems like it is an easy choice to go to a legacy gt limited over any wrx line...(non sti) Am i correct in making that assumption? What's everyones take on a Legacy vs. Impreza debate...

Thanks in advance!!!!

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/bow.gif

They are different cars. A Legacy GT vs WRX debate is like an Accord vs Civic kind of thing. It just depends on what you are going for. You aren't going to get the luxury in an Impreza like you will in a Legacy. The ride refinement isn't there for the WRX. Its more of a balls to the wall race car with the suspension and noise to go along with it. The Legacy is for a different type of customer. We aren't going to take the Legacy on a rally course most likely, but could if we wanted. The WRX is something that you would take to the rally course and then drive it to work if you wanted. Well... sorta. Anyway, that is how I see it anyway.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

i'm more interested to find out why ur Baja is a lemon and how is SoA compensating you for ur troubles.

That said, coming from a Baja, you should go with the refinement of the legacy than the wrx

i will find out very soon about the baja and how soa will take care of the issue.

There is a severe problem with the truck, 2004 turbo version (at least mine) when the engine is exposed to extreme temps (30 degrees or below or 80 degrees or more, i know not that extreme but)...when i drive in either of those conditions the truck violently shakes while coming to a stop and also after it happens i lose all power, i mean pedal to the floor and only going 20 miles an hour....sort of like it is stuck in 3rd gear or something...

i got a new tranny, new tran. control module and still nothing...still happening

Guest *Jedimaster*
Legacy>WRX. The Impreza is a cheap little car with a turbo engine. The Legacy is a more refined car with a turbo engine. Drive both- I can't imagine you'd want a WRX after driving a Legacy.

Archived