LegacyGT.com

outback 2007 3.0r exhaust?

wnener

hi some one now if i can fit an Subaru Legacy GT 05-07 Exhaust Catback System Dual on my outback 3.0?

i thinks the muffler was a little short after bumpers .

Vendors says:

no this exhaust does not fit on your car its only for 2.5 legacy!

is it really different than Outback .

In fact, y love my car but manufacture muffleurs are too quite for an subaru car!!!!

i need your help for an adress to find a specially part for my car:wub:

This post may be what you are looking for.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107110

I would not recommend putting a turbo back exhaust on your NA. The increase in diameter of the exhaust will make you loose power in the bottom end, you will only gain some power in the top end when you are going all out.

hi some one now if i can fit an Subaru Legacy GT 05-07 Exhaust Catback System Dual on my outback 3.0?

i thinks the muffler was a little short after bumpers .

Vendors says:

no this exhaust does not fit on your car its only for 2.5 legacy!

is it really different than Outback .

In fact, y love my car but manufacture muffleurs are too quite for an subaru car!!!!

i need your help for an adress to find a specially part for my car:wub:

Well if you go to the link I put in my original post, you can get a complete exhaust custom built for you that will be as loud (or too loud :)) as you like. From what I have seen to get any substantial performance from an NA car, you will need to change the engine headers. But a new center pipe with a high flow resonator and new mufflers should improve performance.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17345

Scroll down until you see a post by a member called Tomcat. Take a look at the vids he has posted and you will see something that will bring a :) to your face.

Archived