LegacyGT.com

hehe...got my first "What IS that?"

marcus12

At the gas station yesterday...guy in front of me was actually considerate enough to recognize the person at the pump in front of him was about to leave, and waited for them to go...then pulled all the way through so I didn't have to sit and wait for him to pump gas. VERY unexpected and pretty much made my day.

So when he got out of his Volvo S30 to pump his gas, I took the opportunity to say "Thanks for pulling through!"

We struck up a brief conversation about the amount of @$$hats in the world and while talking he was looking at the Leggy...Stopped mid sentence and was like,

"What IS that???"

When I told him it was a Subaru, he couldn't believe it. Said it looked VERY luxurious...and loved that it was AWD. His jaw dropped when I told him it was 4cyl, turbo, 250hp, and got nearly 30mpg on the highway (I take it pretty easy) :)

• 3 weeks later...

Nice. I always get a "what is that" when I drive my debadged mr2 spyder. No one really talks to me when I have the 97 OBS.. :redface:

Where in middletown you at? I used to live on westlake but bought a house in Cromwell last year

• 2 weeks later...

Archived